Hi, everyone! I hope your weekend has been fun/relaxing/productive according to your wishes. I’m here with just a quick note to share my Spring Sewing Swap parcel with you. This year I was paired with Jinju over at Toile and Trouble. We were a great match because we have similar (read: expensive) taste in fabric. We chatted via email for a while before selecting and sending our gifts and I really enjoyed making a new sewing acquaintance. And I am very jealous of the Liberty lawn Jinju finds in the $4 bargain bin at her local quilt shop!
So without further ado, here is the wonderful package I received the mail.
1. New measuring tape, which is great because the measuring tape I got in last year’s swap just broke 😦
2. Vogue 1241
3. Three lengths of fabric: two of cotton lawn/voile and one of a beautiful silk cotton floral print
4. Vintage hand sewing needles
5. Zipper and notions for making included pattern
6. My favorite, homemade green and white polka dot bias tape
7. A sweet handwritten note
I am so grateful for this wonderful package of surprises which suits me perfectly! Thank you, Jinju! And thanks to Kerry for organizing the swap again!